A thin, beautiful, full colour digital clock that always shows the correct time.
3DPCBoy is a cute handheld Arduboy compatible gaming device that cost around $10, is easy to build and fun to play with. You do not need to order/etch or mill a custom PCB – since it is using a 3D Printed Circuit Board.
Integrate electronics, circuit board and casing into one 3D printed part that can be replicated – easy, quick and cheap.
A snug Arduino case – printed flat and then folded around the Arduino. The result is a fast print and yet a stable design from a single part.
This year we created a miniature gingerbread house using a 50W laser engraver.
3D printed Android mini figure with:
• Moveable arms, hands, legs and head
• LEGO compatible
• Miniature legs
Two interlinked miniature rings from one single piece of wood.
The rings were CNC cut from eight different sides using a custom built fixture.
Step by step guide to manually design a circuitboard using 3D CAD.
• Mechanics and electronics in one file
• Complete control over every single line
• Easy to export milling paths and drilling operations
• Manual routing gives highly optimized boards
Step by step guide to mill a PCB
Fast, High accuracy, Holes are drilled for you directly, No chemicals, No need for UV exposure or direct toner transfer.
3D printable model of a Lego compatible Stormtrooper
• Moveable arms, hands, head and legs
• Removable head, helmet, hands, torso and legs.