User gallery – share your builds

Home Forums LEET Synthesizer – General User gallery – share your builds

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #1635
      Johan von Konow
      Keymaster

      Hi

      I created this forum to allow users to share photos of their LEET devices.

      Simply reply and add an image from the top-menu.

      /j

    • #1658
      Y0g_5h0gg0th
      Participant

      First of my LEET builds. Thanks for sharing this cool project.

    • #1665
      Xenomania_NL
      Participant

      To start first of all thanks for sharing this project.

      Unfortunatly my first print was a Fail (see below). Luckly a sting did stop on of the fan’s stopping the print and saving me from a blob on my hotend.

      First Fail

    • #1666
      Xenomania_NL
      Participant

      But after lowering the nozzle (Z hight) just a little and slowing down the print to 75% we had succes :) . The smaller parts between the buttons were hard to stick to the printbed.

      back

    • #1667
      Xenomania_NL
      Participant

      But love the end result. Sliced in prusa slicer alpha 2.3.0 with a “monotonic” infill on top. Pro micro’s are ordered so hope they arive soon. Started a new print this morning with a other collor on a smooth PEI sheet instead of the textured one. Lowered the speed a little bit more to 66%.

      Front

      Thanks again for sharing this project on the internet.

      • #1794
        CWStevens
        Participant

        In addition to the 2.3.0 alpha’s monotonic infill, try enabling “ironing”.  Only the top-most layer is really necessary.  Orange is monotonic-without, blue and pink are monotonic and ironed on the top-most layer.

        Chris

    • #1670
      Johan von Konow
      Keymaster

      Hi
      I’m glad to see that the end result was great (even if the start was not optimal).
      The other day I remodelled the parts to avoid the small part in the middle after great feedback from the forum, if you have more parts to print – test the new models.

      The monotonic infill is something i have to test!

    • #1717
      stabadie
      Participant

      The first one came out pretty well considering first run through assembling it. This was a harder build than I expected going into it. Still doable in a few hours but definitely on the more intermediate (maybe advanced?) side of printing and assembly. Running the wire into the paths was tough to start but I got the hang of it by the end. I have another keyboard printed that I expect will go quicker.

      Finished it pretty late and confirmed the switches work with debugging but it looks like I may have broken one of the LED strip solder joints as the LEDs are not lighting. Should be able to fix that tonight and then give it a run.

      Also, don’t make the mistake I made and print with clear filament. It made it very hard to see the switch pins to solder them.

      • #1723
        Johan von Konow
        Keymaster

        I like the semi translucent material and think it will look great (once the LEDs are working.)

        It is quite easy to test the connections with a contingency tester (voltmeter) and measure between micro-controller and the three connections on the right at the lower led strip. (assuming that the right firmware is uploaded).

        Good luck!

        • #1793
          stabadie
          Participant

          Finally got back to find the connection issue and it was actually one of the wire solder spots. The non-colored translucent filament made it hard to tell were there was solder or melted plastic lol. LEDs are all good now.

          Now I just need to figure out how to setup MIDI in Albeton.

    • #1724
      Johan von Konow
      Keymaster

      Great to see that it works even with the slightly thicker cat.5 cable. Well done!

    • #1671
      Slydr
      Participant

      Hi All!

      Yohan thank a lot for sharing such awesome project!

      Here is my build of the LEET KB.
      Printing went okay with some little problems but nothing too serious. Work on the 1st attempt.
      I made a mistake by soldering the Arduino the usual way with pins an all and then realised that I should have go throught the Arduino with the wires. But at that time it was too late, the wires were already cut and too short…

      The wiring is made with Cat.5 Ethernet cable wich was stripped.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.