Forum Replies Created
Finally got back to find the connection issue and it was actually one of the wire solder spots. The non-colored translucent filament made it hard to tell were there was solder or melted plastic lol. LEDs are all good now.
Now I just need to figure out how to setup MIDI in Albeton.
Awesome, thanks! I’ll need to order some more trimpots then I’ll give this one a shot.
The first one came out pretty well considering first run through assembling it. This was a harder build than I expected going into it. Still doable in a few hours but definitely on the more intermediate (maybe advanced?) side of printing and assembly. Running the wire into the paths was tough to start but I got the hang of it by the end. I have another keyboard printed that I expect will go quicker.
Finished it pretty late and confirmed the switches work with debugging but it looks like I may have broken one of the LED strip solder joints as the LEDs are not lighting. Should be able to fix that tonight and then give it a run.
Also, don’t make the mistake I made and print with clear filament. It made it very hard to see the switch pins to solder them.
That makes sense on the pros/cons. I have a few of those small trimpots around so I’ll try a rough modification from your existing STEP files to see how they work for the Arpeggiator. Also, I’ll keep looking around for those others pots or something with similar quality. Thanks!