Strange, I have not had these issues on the printers that I have used (Prusa MK3s and BCN3D). I have also used quite a few different PLA filaments during development, and sliced both in cura and slic3r…
Typically, I have used the following (normal) settings:
• Bed temp 60-70 deg
• Nozzle temp 205deg
• 0.2mm layer height
• No supports, no raft
• Standard speed (recommended by the slicer)
There are small spots beneath each switch that adds support and wire guide under the switch, guess it is them that is causing the trouble.
Try to add support and see if that holds it in place. Usually the support is not placed inside the wire channels anyway.